Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 version

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 07:53 PM)
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Hi guys sold my s22 ultra 128gb UK version on ebay before the throttling scam I didn't know about 
Anyway is it worth buying another one as I've heard there's no problems with the 256gb version 
Cheers 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @weskerevil 

Yes I remember your posts.

I use the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb Exynos in Phantom Black and am very happy with my phone, however I do not Game on my phone.

Which source have you come across in regards to tbe 256gb version ?

If you buy from Samsung.com you'll get 21 days to try it out and can return it for a full refund within that window for a refund if its not for you.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦🤦 probably have to wait months for it to turn up if you buy direct from Samsung 🤦🤦 and then if it works probably
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Yes I had some good advice of you thanks nobody knew about the throttling thats why it went as it was slow
Its in argos but they wouldn't take the last one I bought from there
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
If you buy from a Shop they will only take back if there is an official problem with the phone as it's not official from Samsung yet or the phone just did not work they would not take it back .. at least if you buy online from Samsung you have 21 days to send back to Samsung for any reason . But as it stands you probably be waiting along time to get a phone from Samsung.. (months)
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes I do remember you purchased from Argos.

I haven't looked at their Returns Terms but from what you say once the phone's Box seals has been broken and the phone powered on They'll help if the device is faulty.

edit > Argos Returns Policy points towards a 30 day returns period @weskerevil 

There has been recent updates to GOS in the Game  Booster Settings although even though I've had the specific update I've not tested it because as I've touched upon I don't Game.

I've not experienced any lag on the apps I use on tbe phone I own and am currently using. 

There are some delays with stock which is mostly connected to the exclusive colours I believe.

If you have a Samsung Experience Store close by they may have stock of the 256gb version in.

Or check what Samsung. Com says. 

0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
🤦🤦🤦 you do try your best got to give you that 🤦🤦 👏👏👏👏👏
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Personally I would not touch the S22 series at the moment and just wait some time until Samsung sort out all the problems it has and there are alot at the moment .. if Samsung ever fix the problems that is !
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Troubleshooter
OPTIONS
Galaxy S22 Series

🤦🤦🤦 you do try your best got to give you that 🤦🤦 👏👏👏👏👏 "

Not entirely understanding your reply @John19691969  🤷‍♂️
Who was this directed at me or @weskerevil and can you elaborate to what you mean please.

0 Likes
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Ok thanks 😊