Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 update issues

(Topic created on: 02-10-2022 11:34 AM)
Ado007
Student
Options
Carried out an update on my s22, the phone is now sluggish and slow to respond to anything. Anyone else experienced similar?
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine has been fine, I updated to October's update a couple of days ago.

Got the S22Ultra
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Trying clearing the system cache to clean up any remnants of the update and previous releases.
Fittie49ish
First Poster
Options
My watch galaxy active 2 is not showing me my messages or WhatsApp is this the new up date or have I touched something??
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It is generally advisable to clear the cache partition after Updates ,  for any Members unsure of the procedure follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key .
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

On your second point, I would like to add connecting to another phone works as well.

tags101
First Poster
Options
Hi trying to update to the android 13 update I can down load the update but then it fails saying

Failed to update software
The download file is invalid . Try downloading again .

Done this about 20 times now and nothing. Plz help
0 Likes