Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 11:25 PM)
AntSen90
Student
Options
Hi I have s22 ultra and I haven't had an update since 4th of November. (November security update). I'm in UK is this normal? Thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Updates are sent out in waves dependant on region and phone eligibility and serial and build number @AntSen90 

You could also try using Samsung Smartswitch via a computer. 

Besides this it's a case of periodically checking your phone's software update section, and allowing enough internal storage space to accommodate the update. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I have the S22ultra and I'm in the UK my device has the January security patch installed on the 15th jan
AntSen90
Student
Options
Ok, that's weird unsure why mine ain't updating 😒
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AntSen90: It might be worth manually checking for any available updates by enabling Wi-Fi, then heading to Settings > Security and privacy > Updates > Security update. As mentioned above, updates can reach some customers sooner than others based on factors such as location, purchase date and network provider. With this in mind, if no updates are available at the moment, please head to Settings > Software update > Auto-download over Wi-Fi and toggle this feature on, so you're set up to receive any updates when they are made available to you. 

0 Likes