Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 09:54 AM)
Andy0121
Explorer
Options
Anyone else dissatisfied with their S22 Ultra? The paint on mine has scratches at the since even though it was in an official case. Also the unit is buggy despite clearing cache partition numerous times. It's just altogether clumsy. Was thinking of jumping up to the S23 but if this is the way Samsung is going I may as well have bought a cheap one from Argos. Or do the unthinkable and move to apple 🍎 🤔 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
@CharlotteXxx

One for you?
0 Likes
Options
I have an s23 ultra and it's brilliant however like you said durability isn't the best I don't have any major marks or scratches but the micro ones that I have on the frame and screen did happen easily. However apple is the same especially with the latest 15 series. You also have to be aware with apple it can be very buggy software. Best bet is if the damage is very minor just ignore it. I think for the s24 ultra Sammy may change the materials
Andy0121
Explorer
Options
I would be really hesitant abt going to apple after only ever being on android. However, you've convinced me no way ever to make the move
Options
I really do think samsung is the best bet. They are not perfect but for me they are as good as it gets. I'm not 100% happy with the durability on this phone but in every other area it excels over any phone I have ever had. The snap dragon chip is amazing. I would maybe give it another try when the 24 comes out.
0 Likes