Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-12-2022 11:58 PM)
richothegreat
Apprentice
Options
Got this phone literally 2 days ago and already using up 37gb store for system. 

Bit disappointed as only have the 128gb version

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Much normal for these days because android is getting more complex, more features being added. Built in apps and all that.
Got 256 on S21U system eats 31.
richothegreat
Apprentice
Options
Yeah it's very true. Luckily OneDrive has came in clutch with the free 100gb for 6 months
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Handy!
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Same here. Also got the 128 GB model and straight away was using 39.26 GB (30%). Apps uses 13.14 GB and System is using 25.93 GB. I don't take a huge amount of photos or videos or even install that many apps, so hopefully 128 GB will be enough (thank god for cloud storage). In hindsight and knowing it didn't have an SD card slot, i do wish I'd opted for the higher 512 GB model.
richothegreat
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I feel the same but just be smart and link account with onedrive and get the free 100gb storage then unlink the accounts both on the phone and with Microsoft and then you can upload the images you want to keep onto onedrive and delete them off the phone to free up storage
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Yep, already have. I don't have any photos etc stored internally. Gonna keep the 100gb one drive storage after the free promotion as it's only about £3 per month.