Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra sim card problem

(Topic created on: 11-03-2022 09:59 PM)
Chet
Student
Options

Hi

I'm sending back my S22 ultra 512gb due to sim card problem.  It is a brand new phone/out from the box but as soon I insert the sim card the phone will reset and non stop rebooting.  So I decided to removed the sim card and update all the settings and hoping it will go away after the update.  But as soon I insert the simcard it will undergo its cycle problem again.

Anyone got same problem?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's wierd never heard of anyone else with that problem, defo get replacement
0 Likes
Chet
Student
Options

Yeah I already contact the samsung help desk.  He is so helpful.  He run some test and I failed the sim card test.  

I'm so frustrated because the delivery was delayed and I got defective product for that amount of money. 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ouch, hopefully you didn't have one of the exclusive colours as that will take a while to replace

They are making millions of these devices there are bound to be a few that are faulty, but feel your pain
0 Likes
Chet
Student
Options

I got the Burgundy.  not sure if that's exclusive.  So frustrated:( 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's not an exclusive but one of the most popular colours, good luck mate
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
How old is your sim card, mines was 7 years old, it was working,but i decided to order a new one, which looks different than the old.
Did you update the carrier services from google playstore?
0 Likes
Members_X2pSRwu
First Poster
Options

Same phone, same problem  !!

0 Likes
Haeli
First Poster
Options

This happened to me too. I hate that they don’t have a replacement plan. I had to send back mine and order a new one. After a month I received it and it is still doing the same thing. It won’t read SIM cards. 

0 Likes