Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra SERIOUS issues

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 08:02 AM)
MansaEl
Apprentice
Options

I have bought 2 512GB S22 Ultras.

I see others have had issues with their Exynos S22 Ultras; however I cannot even use the workarounds they have used for some relief from the MAJOR bugs this thing has: laggy, fast battery drain, lack of options/features. This is straight out of the box, brand new. When I tried to restore my info from Google, it says my phone is a note 10+...

20220424_222755.jpg

20220424_222936.jpg

There's literally no option to change vram or any of the other fancy options I see others have...

Edit: Also it says I have the latest update version, so that's not the issue...

20220424_211543.jpg

I have done a factory reset, to no avail. I am unable to get into the menu to wipe the cache. When I follow the instructions it doesn't do the boot as I've seen on YouTube videos, it goes straight to a 3 option boot menu. Trying to go into recovery mode doesn't even work.

20220424_215833.jpg

20220424_215851.jpg

 After trying again, the phone is stuck on the 3 option menu at "FASTBOOT mode" it won't even turn off now!

20220424_222344.jpg

The phones are unusable! 

There has to be some help or some way to fix this. Do I need to change the firmware completely or something? Because it seems the software I have isn't even on the level of that which others with the problems have...

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you get these phones from? I would suggest you return them to where you got then and ask for replacement
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The same question I was going to ask that @-Robot- has 👍

Somethings very wrong here from what you write @MansaEl and photo's you show.

The model number shown on your attachment looks to be possibly a Chinese / Hong Kong Snapdragon model. I'm wondering if it's a clone.

Ask for a replacement / refund jif your still within your initial cooling off period or if past that go to a Samsung Service Centre and let them have hands on with it ASAP.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I echo the other answers. To me the software doesn't look right somehow. Corners of the display look too rounded.
Be interested in what the rest of the phones look like and packaging
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MansaEl 

Virtual Ram should be in Settings , Battery and Device Care,  Memory , Ram Plus, change to what you want.

This feature is available on Exynos and Snapdragon versions.

0 Likes
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
I don't think you have a genuine S22 Ultra, looks like a fake phone to me, mine doesn't look like yours at all, from software to the looks of it from your photos. Something is wrong here, between where you bought the phone and the courier!
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
He got these from the back of a lorry or ebay? I am pretty sure it wasnt Samsung store

Jokes aside, these don't look right to me
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre will be instantly able to check the phone to see if it's an official Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra @MansaEl 

I truly hope all goes well for you.

Would you let us know how you get on please.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I just looked up the build number and it's for the Note 10+ Hong-Kong version apparently
So I'm assuming you have imported these phones.
If this is the case then I hope you can get your money back
The menu looks like its an older version of Android as well
Unfortunately this is one of the pitfalls of importing phones, or buying from non approved agents
With technology like this especially new to the market stuff, if the prices are to good to be true, they usually are as cheap new to the market devices won't exist
Really hope you can get this sorted ASAP
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry man, you've been scammed. There not s22 ultras phones.

The image the displays are showing are curved. There's no curve on the image the screen is showing on my phone.

If it was on ebay send em back.
0 Likes