Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra Random vibration

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 03:38 AM)
GinajeanG
First Poster
Options

Hello. I just got the s22 ultra and I'm getting constant random vibration..

I could be working on my phone and I'll randomly get a single vibrate. There is no notification pending or anything in the notification bar.

I tried SETTINGS - NOTIFICATION - ADVANCE - and my notification reminders is off. 

I donno why this is happening and what to do.

Thank you in advance 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It can certainly be a conundrum when something like this happens @GinajeanG 

Do check all your settings again please.

And then try Safe Mode > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BharN
First Poster
Options

I too have the same problem. I noticed my S22 Ultra randomly vibrates for 5-10 secs but there is not notification or any incoming call. Happens randomly and no specific pattern.  

Did anyone notice the same issue.

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try Nice Catch app, part of Good lock apps

0 Likes
Aly786
First Poster
Options
Guys get NiceCatch app from GoodLock. I was having the same issue, and I installed Nice Catch app to find out that it was my student id nfc card that I kept inside my phone case causing the vibration.
0 Likes
Fatima333
First Poster
Options

Hello!  I have s Samsung Galaxy  s23 ultra which was doing the same thing.  I didn't download that catch app.  I just went to Settings, Sounds and Vibrations, and opened System Sound and muted the notification and turned off everything under it.  I did the same for System Vibration.  That seemed to work.  I haven't had the problem since.  I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
acboswell
First Poster
Options

I've had the same problem and have done the same thing.  I just had another update yesterday and my phone is still doing the vibration thing.

0 Likes
acboswell
First Poster
Options

That didn't work for me.

0 Likes
Noona
First Poster
Options

For me it turned out to be my NFC. I went to settings, typed NFC in the search bar, and turned it off. The random vibrations have now stopped.

0 Likes