Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra - connection problems with DualSIM

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 08:49 AM)
Members_ukcZBHz
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra (Europe) and using one physical SIM (Vodafone) and one eSIM (Sipgate). I'm using physical SIM as default for data, messaging and calls.

From the beginning (March 2022) I'm facing problems with mobile connections: The phone switched through the available networks on the first SIM (Edge, 4G, 5G) randomly every few seconds and no stable mobile data connection was established.

Recently I was able to isolate the issue a bit: When I switch off the eSIM, everything works fine. As soon as I turn on the eSIM again, the problems reappear.

Do you have an idea what's causing it and how to get this solved?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It sounds like esim profile is causing the issue. is your phone fully updated both apps and phone firmware? if yes, try clearing phone cache.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

Also did you talk to sipgate tech support,  maybe they have some ideas.

Members_ukcZBHz
Student
Options

Hi @Tourbillon De La Vie , thank you for your quick reply. I wiped the cache partition, like mentioned in your link and till now it seems to work. I will test if it's working stable now.

Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Have the same issue before it's a software bug basically you have to wait for your phone to be properly updated and they issue should be fixed if it's not working with the updates I recommend you to reset all networks in the settings
0 Likes