Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Camera App Freezing

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 12:00 AM)
azaf70
Apprentice
Options

Hi, my camera application is extremely buggy. I can't even take a single picture. As soon as I open the app within 2 seconds it freezes no natter which camera I choose front, back telphoto or wideangle. I have tried restarting my phone, cleared cache and storage and nothing has fixed the issue. It is extremely annoying. The app is unusable, please fix it asap!

Many thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Mobz
Voyager
Options
I would suggest to open Camera in Safe Mode and see if you have the same outcome, as this is a very unusual circumstance
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Send it back !
0 Likes
azaf70
Apprentice
Options
same outcome 😭; this is sooo annoying. How do I fix it I have tried everything!?
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
If it's doing that in safe mode, then it surely has to be a faulty device!
0 Likes
Members_eXTj6rX
First Poster
Options

I'm at my wits end with my 22 ultra.. only 1month old and 90% of the time when I open the camera app the whole phone freezes! 1200 for top of the line phone with main feature being the mega camera, and it doesn't even work.

0 Likes
X11
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem and it's absolutely infuriating. Any luck finding a fix? I want to return my device, but they are sold out and don't even have any replacements. This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you tried all the troubleshooting cleared cache safe mode restart latest firmware etc then contact Samsung support and take it further 

0 Likes
Mous2022
First Poster
Options

I have the same issu, evreytime I open the camera the whole phone freeze and crash to restart 

0 Likes
Ashley0810
First Poster
Options

Same here. It's driving me bonkers  I have tried all the suggested fixes online. It freezes constantly. It's the only reason I switched from my relatively new phone to this one. Now that I think about it, I had to send my Galaxy Note 10 for repairs when I bought that one too. I may just need to ditch Samsung altogether

0 Likes