Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 3 x Zoom Issues

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 03:43 PM)
March81
First Poster
Options

Hi, I find that when I switch to 3 x Zoom, unless it's brilliant bright sunlight, the photos become very hazy and washed out looking. This is very pronounced of taking a night shot and the street lights create this hazey look, or if facing the sun. Its really weird and very different to all other lenses. Not sure if my phone has an error or if other people have it. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
MeneMene
Student
Options
Does anyone know how I can claim my free galaxy ear buds?
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Go to this link and follow the steps to be able to claim the headphones. But be quick as the offer runs out soon

https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers
0 Likes
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
It's happens with all the generations. Sometime you have to unzoom and re zoom in a few Times or change where abouts your standing. As I think with less light the phone can't detect what the 108mp needs to focus on
0 Likes
grpweld
First Poster
Options

Did you get this fixed?  Mine is doing this now for the first time

0 Likes
Asad_ahmad
First Poster
Options

I am facing same issue at 10×zoom.. when I switch to 10× picture is of good quality but after 2-3 seconds scene become so hazy.. it only gets correct when I switch back to 1x and after getting back to 10× but again becomes hazy in few seconds.. I am so much disappointed by samsung phone's quality.. it's a flagship phone with such low quality.. I was a samsung lover but now I am so much disappointed 2nd phone in these 2 months.. my a72 was also had focus issues on camera.. shame on you samsung 😡😡😡

0 Likes