Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen issues

(Topic created on: 15-01-2023 08:28 AM)
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Hi recently received my s22 ultra 5g 512gb but the pen is doing my head in, I remove it put the phone down to use pen and it says re insert pen, this happens almost every time I remove the pen, it works to write but all special features don't until I re insert and wait for it to connect, I don't move away from the phone etc but it just forgets the pen when removed. Please any help would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance 👍 ps I've tried resetting the pen I think but don't want to reset the phone as it took me a while to get it set up with passwords apps etc.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The pen connects each time it is removed, so take a little longer to reconnect. I have only had that issue you mentioned once and not again

Have you tried making it stay connected all the time, you can change it on settings on the pen menu
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Thanks 👍 I noticed that setting after asking but say's uses more battery I've ticked it and see how it goes battery wise 👍😊
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes it does more power as it charges the pens keeps connection alive I guess

0 Likes
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
It seems to have worked, thanks and battery wise it's hard to tell if it's made a difference so obviously not much , thanks for taking the time out to help me, appreciated 👍🙂
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You're welcome
0 Likes