Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Disney+ link not working

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 07:32 PM)
Davemk1
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I bought an S22 2nd April, which has only just been delivered. I've tried the link for the 12months Disney+ subscription but the page doesn't load. I've tried to use the Boost app link on the phone, tried using the link on the phone and tried the link from a laptop - none of which have loaded the page.

I've tried the live chat but that's not helping either.

Any ideas please?

Dave.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've just had a look at the link and it's just on a loop for loading for me too.

It's possible the site has crashed and might be beneficial to try later osr over the next few days @Davemk1 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Davemk1
Journeyman
Options

Thanks @BandOfBrothers  . LiveChat has suggested emailing Samsung CS.

My EMEI isn't being recognised on the Buds and trade-in offers either. They don't make it easy, do they?? :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries @Davemk1 

When I claimed my promotional Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro the Imei wasn't recognised on the form either so I used the option to upload photo's of the phone's imei etc to complete my claim.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Davemk1
Journeyman
Options

Yes, I've done the same too. Thanks for the replies.

Hopefully, Samsung will reply to my email and get it sorted. 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@Davemk1 This was the same for me as @BandOfBrothers had.
I couldn't get through to the form to fill it out for a couple of weeks for some reason
Bexxxx
First Poster
Options
Boost still doesn't load for me
0 Likes
Davemk1
Journeyman
Options

@Bexxxx , I've heard it might be the browser you're using. Someone even suggested using private browsing. I got it sorted by emailing customer service and they took the necessary details. 

0 Likes
Members_7dErT8q
First Poster
Options

Do you have the email address please? I've got my buds but can't  get my Disney+ activated (and stupidly cancelled my subscription thinking it would be an easy transition). 

0 Likes
Davemk1
Journeyman
Options

@Members_7dErT8q  I used:  uk.help@samsung.com . It might be something to do with you already having a Disney+ subscription?

0 Likes