Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 02:17 PM)
shyoei
Student
Options

i have problem with my s22 ultra... i cannot change my clock because even in the settings i still unable to open the clock style... its liked the clock style is blocked or something.. what to do about it?

5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You click on clock style in settings and what happens? Where else are trying to change the style? 

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@shyoei Hello, try doing a forced restart: press and hold the volume buttons (-) and the Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds, until restarting and check again.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@shyoei: When you head to Settings > Lock Screen, and tap on Clock Style, does a pop up appear at the bottom of the screen which allows you to select the Lock Screen or Always On Display? If not, try restarting the phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the restriction is stemming from an external source. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode. 

Once in Safe Mode, follow the steps above and check to see if you're able to change the Clock Style for your Lock Screen or Always On Display (if applicable). If you can, restart the device as you would normally and delete any recently installed, third party apps. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
shyoei
Student
Options

my clock style is still enabled..i tried the safe mode as instructed... still, the clock style will not pop out...what to do about it?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not quite understanding your post @shyoei in all honesty. 🤔

Can you elaborate a little more and add screenshots if possible ?

Are you talking about your Always On Display [AOD]

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes