Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 5 volume slider transparency

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 11:07 PM)
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Sometimes, the volume slider has a nice transparent effect, like when watching a video on the Disney+ app, but most of the time, it is opaque. Has anyone found a way to force it transparent?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@Juli3n: This sounds like a design choice by the app developers, which makes sense when the volume slider is being displayed over an image or video, however it isn't possible to adjust the transparency of the slider in the default settings themselves. 

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
If this is controllable by an app, then I guess another could force it on all the time. A goodlock option would be nice too.
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Have you tried adjusting it using Theme Park?
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah just tried, Theme Park has some transparency effect, but it's more of a blurred transparency. Also it's a snapshot of what's behind, which looks a but rubbish when watching a video for example. I find it so weird that some apps (like Disney+ but not Youtube) can affect the volume slider so much.
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Aah i see where you're coming from. Sorry i couldn't be of much help
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
No worries ☺️ Unless you're working for Samsung :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Haha i wish! Wouldn't that be an easy way to earn a living 😅
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
You'd get a lot of finger pointing in the community forums though :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
Mobz
Voyager
Options
As long as the monies good... They can point all they want 😂