Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Uone 6.1 S22ultra

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Masiha
Explorer
Options
Before I updated, well, inside the keyboard of your phone, you have translation and it had Persian language, but now I updated it, it doesnt have Persian language and it is very useful for me . I want to know why you went backwards with the update instead of progressing ?? I hate The new update and it even not work very well same as always 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Works for me

قبل از اینکه آپدیت کنم خوب داخل کیبورد گوشیت ترجمه داری و فارسی هم داشت ولی الان آپدیتش کردم فارسی نداره و خیلی به درد من میخوره. میخوام بدونم چرا با آپدیت به جای پیشرفت عقب رفتی ؟؟ من از به روز رسانی جدید متنفرم و حتی مانند پست های مرتبط همیشه خوب کار نمی کند

I use the Google translation service, not Samsung.1715854478325_1715854478320_0.jpg
0 Likes
Masiha
Explorer
Options
I mean here this Translation 1715854647593_1715854647578_0.jpg
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options

Still works there

قبل از اینکه آپدیت کنم خوب داخل کیبورد گوشیتون ترجمه دارید و فارسی داشت ولی الان آپدیتش کردم فارسی نداره و خیلی به درد من میخوره. میخوام بدونم چرا با آپدیت به جای پیشرفت عقب رفتی ؟؟ من از به روز رسانی جدید متنفرم و حتی مثل همیشه خوب کار نمی کند
1715855176327.jpg
0 Likes
Masiha
Explorer
Options
From English to persian I don't have it says It doesn't support
0 Likes
Masiha
Explorer
Options
And I don't have this as well you just sent to me
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Are you using Google translation service? Settings>general management >Samsung keyboard settings >Translation. Toggle on Google
0 Likes
Masiha
Explorer
Options
It was Samsung I Changed now1715855460227_1715855460222_0.jpg
AndrewL
Options

@Masiha: For clarity, the Samsung Translation option uses downloaded language packs, however options are currently limited, with more to be added in the future. By selecting Google as your translation option, you can access the Google Translate selection of languages from the Samsung Keyboard, however please be aware that a network connection is required to utilise this feature

0 Likes