Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6

(Topic created on: 15-11-2023 08:28 AM)
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Can anyone here confirm?

Can a beta version and a stable version be released at the same time in different parts of the world?

We have recieved contradicting information, many many sources have confirmed that stable one ui 6 was going to be released to s22 series today however I am now seeing information this morning that a 4th beta has been released in South Korea and I cannot find any reports anywhere about people actually receiving the stable version today in Europe. 

17 REPLIES 17
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That list I think is an old timetable as the Z Fold 5 was supposed to get it two days ago. But currently it's still on Beta software

I'm sure an updated list will be published at some point soon
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Some news paper articles only posted this list yesterday. I think its quite bad that they have done that
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I never trust what I see in newspapers. Quite often information is wrong.
Sammobile posted this list and I think that's where they are getting the information from. But I think Sammobile doesn't have the right information this time
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
The S22 series have just received the beta program version 4 this morning in certain countries so I every much doubt you'll get both software update together if it's currently doing the testing.
moonrunners
First Poster
Options

Can't wait to see the new update.

0 Likes
RPB100
Voyager
Options

I am on O2 and received the One UI 6 update on my S22 Ultra this morning. 

0 Likes
Members_GF7P84p
First Poster
Options

1000004829.jpg

Installed today 20 nov. S22 ultra sweden 

0 Likes
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
I've had the update now too
0 Likes