Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 SUCKS!

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 10:34 PM)
Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
The new update sucks really bad. Does anyone know how to change the color of the drop down notification settings panel etc?
The thing you pull down from top screen which has all settings on it like wifi flashlight etc..

This new update is buggy but even worse the color scheme is awful. Its grey bright and disgusting. Hurts my eyes. How can I make it all black and dark and blue again? I feel extremely annoyed they keep changing my phones display. Wtf?! 

Themes dont make a difference. Can anyone please advise? 
For Samsung, you had no right to change my display to grayscale. Change your own display. You don't see me come and paint your walls to my liking. Fix up and stay in your lane. 

Thats WITH dark mode on AND extra dim. . Being Autistic I am sensitive to light and colors etc. Looks awful. I hate change. 
25 REPLIES 25
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
That's called bacward progress lol
MKS22Ultra
Navigator
Options
Complete agree with you. Samsung goofed up a big one with this update. Good lock app is the only rescue out of one UI 6. Mine looks like this default.Screenshot_20231209_011624_One UI Home_1000042544_1702084594.png
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think you mean the colour of the toggles when they are turned i.e WiFi and mobile data etc @Ryder187 

They used to be baby blue when toggled on. 

There isn't currently a way to add colour to that's afaik I'm afraid. 

There has been a few threads about this. 

You could send some feedback via the Samsung Members App. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

keith30
Maestro
Options
Most people install Themes and Ggod Lock which you can make changes to the colours from the mode colour we have after updating to Ui6. Why Samsung make these ridiculous changes only they know.
Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for reply. I would rather samsung change it back as I have no idea about downloading these themes etc. I am not tech savvy, have learning disabilities and like to leave things as they are. This stuff hurts my eyes. Oh well guess its one reason not to use my s22 ultra so much also will be avoiding samsung phones in future.

It would be like having a house only for Samsung to walk in, welcoming themselves to change your carpets curtains and wallpapers and furniture.
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Agree, same on my S23. Wish I hadn't upgraded now.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
Same but I had no choice. Phone was buggy til updated. Its still a bit buggy but that new look is an eyesore. Changes the whole experience in a way.. Just looks wrong.
danx55
Voyager
Options
yeah I'm not so keen on that g white washed pull down 😕
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
this new update is the worst. Apps r way too big. Keep getting notifications on things I've already looked at about 4 every hour, apps r slow to load