Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 SUCKS!

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 10:34 PM)
Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
The new update sucks really bad. Does anyone know how to change the color of the drop down notification settings panel etc?
The thing you pull down from top screen which has all settings on it like wifi flashlight etc..

This new update is buggy but even worse the color scheme is awful. Its grey bright and disgusting. Hurts my eyes. How can I make it all black and dark and blue again? I feel extremely annoyed they keep changing my phones display. Wtf?! 

Themes dont make a difference. Can anyone please advise? 
For Samsung, you had no right to change my display to grayscale. Change your own display. You don't see me come and paint your walls to my liking. Fix up and stay in your lane. 

Thats WITH dark mode on AND extra dim. . Being Autistic I am sensitive to light and colors etc. Looks awful. I hate change. 
25 REPLIES 25
Snowdrip
Student
Options
When I Change My Lock Screen I Can Change The Colour Of The Clock and That Has Changed My Apps/Drop Down.

I completely Agree With You Though. This Is Awful. Let's Not Even Talk About The Emoji Change. It's All So Annoying They Changed All My Apps Colours, Took My Drak Mode, Changed My Contrast On My Keyboard. It Also Reset My Clock - I Don't used Annalong cause I can't read the time once it gets past 12. ALSO WHY ARE THE APPS SO BIG. This Is The Dumbest Update Ever And I Wish It Never Existed. Whoever Thought Of This Needs To Reconsider Their Career.

Photos:
My Drop Down
Keyboard Contrast
And What I Click To Change Clock Colours (Highlighted Circle)1702336373873.jpg1702336561617.jpg1702336561625.jpg
Members_im3Rn18
First Poster
Options

I wish I could change the colour too... It's awful, not clear to read like the blue and white screen . I don't suppose Samsung will do anything though. I did the update this morning, wish I'd not bothered

Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
100% agree with you on everything you have said. Noticing more issues now as well. Didn't notice they made apps bigget but yeah that too! They need to fix this and fast. Phone even feels different now. With it being slower it feels like a whole different phone and that look is just an eyesore. They keyboard can be changed luckily, try the keyboard settings for a dark theme one.

Apart from that I feel stuck with the rest of this updates faults.

You're right, whoever made this update needs a new career. Probably best they work for the colorblind or in demolition.
Ryder187
Journeyman
Options
Can you tag samsung in this post? I do not know how to.
0 Likes
chandler1989
First Poster
Options

Going back to a pixel after this crappy update, so annoying, agree with all the above!

Snowdrip
Student
Options
I have Luckily changed my keyboard but I feel you with apps being slower. I have a shared journal with my friend and that takes FOREVER to load even simple ones like reddit or WhatsApp. My phone usage has increased because I sit there waiting for apps to load.

Just sick of it at this point.
koha
First Poster
Options
the emojis have changed ik its a small detail but when you use them 24/7 its a big difference to before the update it also chance the size of my home screen layout and chanced the notifications i wish i didnt update my phone do better Samsung
One UI SUCKS
Student
Options

I agree.  It sucks.  We demand you TAKE IT BACK REMOVE IT AND PUT BACK WHAT WAS THERE BEFORE *****

One UI SUCKS
Student
Options

Take it back put back what was there before I HATE IT

Members_yrKTsXi
First Poster
Options

Couldn't agree more. Its a painfully bad update in every sense of the word