Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 - Still not received official update??

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:05 PM)
Aidy11550
First Poster
Options
Hi all,

I currently own an S22 Ultra in the UK, phone is unlocked and I'm yet to receive the official update to One UI 6? 

I am still running the One UI 6 beta which isn't a massive problem but it's a bit buggy so was hoping to install the official version by now!

Is anyone else in the same position as I thought it was released a few weeks back for the S22 series?

Cheers

Aidan

UPDATE: Finally received the official One UI 6 update here in the UK yesterday (13/12/23). Hopefully everyone receives theirs soon!

22 REPLIES 22
Musa_0101
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I am on an s21 ultra and haven't received one ui 6 or android 14. When will I get it?
0 Likes
Mozzarella
Student
Options

I still haven't received One UI 6.0 on my S22+ and we're already in Feb 2024.

nidan2703
Journeyman
Options

Since you're about 4 weeks away from the (alleged) OneUI 6.1 launch you could probably wait and see if you will get that pushed to you. Having been in the same boat as you though, I suggest you contact support. In my case, I was sent to an authorized repair shop which completely flashed the whole device with the new firmware. Make sure you do not only a full backup though, but also backup all apps that don't include their data package in the standard backup. E.g.: I use an app to log my scuba dives that requires manual backup. You could also check and see if there are update files available on the web now to flash the device yourself. It's a bit technical, but nothing too crazy. When I did mine, there weren't any except the final betas.

0 Likes