Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 - Still not received official update??

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:05 PM)
Aidy11550
First Poster
Options
Hi all,

I currently own an S22 Ultra in the UK, phone is unlocked and I'm yet to receive the official update to One UI 6? 

I am still running the One UI 6 beta which isn't a massive problem but it's a bit buggy so was hoping to install the official version by now!

Is anyone else in the same position as I thought it was released a few weeks back for the S22 series?

Cheers

Aidan

UPDATE: Finally received the official One UI 6 update here in the UK yesterday (13/12/23). Hopefully everyone receives theirs soon!

22 REPLIES 22
keith30
Maestro
Options
I have it installed on my S22ultra with O2 unlocked, I had to keep checking as it never came through automatically so I checked on Friday gone and it was there waiting to install. I wasn't on the beta program
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Contact support through the members app.
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
my s22 plus updated and finding it very slow and the app icons r bigger making them smaller is to small
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
I find when you press up to go to the home screen, that's a bit laggy. It's been 1.6 years since I've had the phone. The battery has tanked for me as well.
Chinextro
Student
Options

Also here in Nigeria, we are yet to get the update here. So I can't say if it is a good thing yeah, cos what I have been reading about pple having the new one u.i 6.0 os is continuing issues. Still running on os 5.1 android 13 version. Still no update.

LukasRomanovas
Student
Options
I've got a samsung a14 and not got the update yet what's going on?
Colly111
Student
Options

UI6.0 update has been a terrible for me. Unusable before clearing the cache partion (Samsung should highlight this before update), and even after clearing some issues remain.

Jacques_12
First Poster
Options

@Chinextro wrote:

Also here in Nigeria, we are yet to get the update here. So I can't say if it is a good thing yeah, cos what I have been reading about pple having the new one u.i 6.0 os is continuing issues. Still running on os 5.1 android 13 version. Still no update.

S23 has no issue with new update, also remember the s22 series came with 2 chip variants. So depending which one you have may be the reason for system performance not being great. Snapdragon phone might be the lucky ones that work while the Exynos might be affected

nidan2703
Journeyman
Options

Exact same situation here in the US with my S23 Ultra. Talked to Samsung yesterday, they said continue to wait. 🤷‍♂️