Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 ultra beta error after one UI 6 installed

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 01:11 PM)
amarendrapallai
Apprentice
Options

Hello All, I have a S22 ultra on which I had installed the beta software following the steps provided in Samsung Members, since then I haven't received any update or upgrade. . However, once the oneUI 6 update was available, I had upgraded by phone.

I'm getting this error every time I restart my device.

Security patches are not being updated after 1 Oct 2023

Please help to fix the problembeta error.jpgScreenshot_20240308_182924_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20240308_183525_Samsung Members.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@amarendrapallai: To double check if you have successfully withdrawn from the Beta Programme, please head to the Samsung Members app > Settings > One UI Beta Programme status > Withdraw. 

Furthermore, check if you can roll back to the previous software version by installing Smart Switch on a home computer, connect your phone via USB, then select 'Downgrade' via the landing page. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/smart-switch-app/

0 Likes
amarendrapallai
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the reply.

I can't verify the withdrawal status as the program is ended.

When I connect the smart switch, I am not getting any option to rollback
1000000024.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@amarendrapallai: In this instance, I recommend sending an Error Report via the Samsung Members app so our team of experts can explore your query in further detail. To do this, please head to the Members app > Support > Send feedback > Error reports > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
amarendrapallai
Apprentice
Options

The same error continues.  It's not allowing me to move further. Attaching the error.

1000005116.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@amarendrapallai: Are you unable to select 'Error Reports' via the Feedback section of the Members app? This should be separate from any 'beta feedback' options (as shown in your screenshot). 

0 Likes
amarendrapallai
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I am able to generate the error report and sent.

Waiting for the response in this matter 

0 Likes