Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 ipdate

(Topic created on: 15-11-2023 08:28 AM)
inkchedz666
Journeyman
Options
I saw a list of dates for the ou6 update for s22 that states its being rolled out today. If ur with Vodafone is there a delay with the roll out?
12 REPLIES 12
Jackie1068
First Poster
Options
I am with EE and not received OU6 update yet, though it is only 8.32am in the UK.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Network providers can be slower to get updates out, due to optamisation software they add.
That list I think is an old timetable as the Z Fold 5 was supposed to get it two days ago. But currently it's still on Beta software

I'm sure an updated list will be published at some point soon
0 Likes
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
I'm starting to think this was fake news in regards to the updates. I've looked everywhere I know and absolutely no sign of the stable version in Europe but its been confirmed they have now released the 4th beta in South Korea. Which means several news paper articles have published false information over the past 3 days
inkchedz666
Journeyman
Options
Ah right g ht thanks everyone I just wanted to know what was going on
0 Likes
inkchedz666
Journeyman
Options
I haven't received Nov security patch yet. I'm still waiting on that.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I take it you got your phone through a network provider.
If so it should be sent out soon
My S23 Ultra is on the 1st November patch currently.
0 Likes
inkchedz666
Journeyman
Options
Ye I'm on Vodafone in the UK I heard that doing that delays updates. Is that correct?
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
The November security patch is currently being rolled out for the S22 series but I haven't received that one yet. I'm with O2 for my S22ultra unlocked. It always seems to start with the US and Korean models first, I think they received theirs yesterday.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes it can do.
I wouldn't worry about it. The updates are usually small adjustments etc
Anything serious would be pushed out a lot quicker
0 Likes