Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 21-09-2023 06:55 PM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Signed up for beta programme - S22 Ultra UK - last night and software dodownload ready for install.
Just holding off pending hearing if any other S22 Ultra users have installed yet and had any major crashes etc... 
Want to help by running beta programme but also nervous as samsung warning narrative seems to have grown and grown since last year's update!
😊 
21 REPLIES 21
Cake10
Journeyman
Options
I am so happy that you have signed up hope it goes alright with no problems or crashes.❤
0 Likes
skott
Voyager
Options
Make sure before installing just make a back up on your laptop. I'm with s23+ but no issues and runs smooth but have small issues still.
0 Likes
otatom
First Poster
Options
What issues. Please
0 Likes
skott
Voyager
Options
Nothing major to be fair, I'm using it in to my day to day phone very slight lag occasionally but dont even notice it that much myself. And if you planning to install it read the disclaimer as Google pay may not work but Samsung pay works fine. And some banking app may not work. Curve,TSB, monzo, Revolut, Amex works absolutely fine.

Also some Good lock features don't work in beta.
0 Likes
Navi03
Apprentice
Options
Hi someone can help me. I have registered and checked for update. Its ready to install but i have changed my mind to not install beta on S22. As i will install the public version. Now i cant deregister the beta version?. As i was afraid of day to day use. Someone can help with me.
0 Likes
Kullpey
Student
Options
How do you register?... I can't seem to find it
preston0756
Student
Options
same its not on my members app if you figure it out let me know
0 Likes
Yuvrajsingh
Apprentice
Options
May we know how s22 ultra can have the beta version? It is not available in my Samsung member app. I have s22 ultra purchased in India but now using in UK
0 Likes
NAMZY
Journeyman
Options
What csc are you using?
0 Likes