Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Withdrawal

(Topic created on: 22-09-2023 08:13 AM)
RyanF1991
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, 

I registered last year for the One UI 5 beta ,ever since then my phone has been ***** it wouldnt receive OTA updates anymore. I tried rolling back and all sorts. In the end I had to download a firmware version and literally install a fresh install of the Samsung software. The beta data still remained in my phone somewhere, the Samsung members would not show beta programme withdrawal in settings so I was really at a loss. 

To my surprise, this week I had an official firmware update I thought great, proceeded to install this, to then be followed up with another update being the UI 6 beta, the option to re enroll was on my members app, I thought I'd try and officially enrol again in hope that the withdrawal option would show this time. Still no joy, how do I remove beta totally from my phone or get the withdraw option in my Samsung members app?

4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, you might have to book an appointment at a Samsung service center via the members app, better safe than sorry.
They'll probably flash a firmware to bring it back to the original factory settings.
Hope this helps

RyanF1991
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou, I'll give that a go
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You're welcome, could you let me know the outcome?
RyanF1991
Journeyman
Options
Sure thing