Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and battery issues

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 09:56 AM)
CriCri60
Explorer
Options
Just got my new S22 and already regretting my choice. Notifications are a hit and miss. I get notifications only AFTER opening the mail icon to check for emails. I use the phone for work so how does this help? I cannot spend my day checking in case I missed a WhatsApp message or emails. I still have my very old A5 and get notifications in seconds while nothing appears on this brand new and very expensive device. Oh and don't get me started on the battery...draining at light speed even when not using the phone...Fuming. Am I the only one experiencing these problems? 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Mobz
Voyager
Options
It learns your usage pattern and supposedly helps you. I wouldn't worry too much. I've used both and either way works fine.

I have it turned off myself atm
0 Likes
CriCri60
Explorer
Options
Thank you Mobz - it looks like the battery works a bit better now
Donger
First Poster
Options

I don't know if you got this working yet but I just got my 22Ultra and was having the same problem. I too was regretting my decision to upgrade. I was so frustrated. After checking all the settings and finding no reason for it, I finally took it to the store where I purchased it (T-Mobile) and told them of my issue. The guy there knew just what to check and fixed it right up. I am now getting all of my notifications. Not sure exactly what he did but I can ask him when I next go in there. Or you could do the same with your store of purchase. They are usually pretty knowledgeable about the products they sell.

0 Likes