Did you mean: 

No more Moon pics

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 10:19 PM)
BubbleBee8
Apprentice
Options

Latest pic

Before update

I posted a while back about how since the UI 6.0 update I havent been able to take good quality pics of the moon anymore. I'm not sure what's changed in the enhancing options but I've look forward to any software updates since then to fix it but none have fixed this issue. I think I'll just have to accept it, quite sad as I loved taking these pics.

I've attached what the pictures used to come out as Vs now. 

If anyone knows anyway to fix this please let me know.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Deanbed
Pathfinder
Options
I do believe the moon photo was a trick of samsung & everyone was just being given samsungs image as soon as the pointed it to the moon & clicked I can't do that now on the 24 ultra.
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
Here is something to try. Turn of the scene selection. Bring the moon into focus. Drop the exposure value by about -1.5ev. Set the focus point by pressing at the glowing edges. This will help take a more natural no ai involved.

x25 to x30 zoom level. The newest x5 telephoto camera should be your best bet.

Also a fairly a quick shutter speed of say 1/160 for example. Manual shooting is always best experimenting with.
0 Likes
JadTheBerry
Apprentice
Options

I'm really hoping they will fix this, it's one of the main things i liked about my phone and now it's gone. I also wrote about this in your previous post @BubbleBee8. Still can't  figure out any fix. Hopefully a new software update brings it back. I'm on s22+ btw. 

0 Likes
BubbleBee8
Apprentice
Options
Yes I remember your comment and yes I hope they do fix it 😞
0 Likes