Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone calling without me touching it.

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 11:39 PM)
Andy_Harrison
First Poster
Options
Atfer the upgrade my phone to the the new android  13 all hell been cause and only been calling the emergency service  when  have my phone in my pocket when it only happens and only in my pocket and it happen once every day of not 2 mybe 3  if put in my pocket none of this was happening to Android 12 and my dad got same phone have no issue with android 13 and I look at  setting and try turning off everything off what involve  around phone and calling also emergency thing and it still happening and only been since 5th December still happened .
My phone is a Samsung galaxy s22s.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This isn't happening to my phone after the update so its definitely a conundrum why it's happening to you.

Please try >

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

And

Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Andy_Harrison
First Poster
Options
Thank you. I give it a try
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Also enable accidental touch protection settings / display

And maybe remove phone icon from the lock screen