Latest update.....no thanks

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 02:49 PM)
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks samsung 

Latest update has screwed my connectivity 

Despite my s22 ultra showing connected (wifi and mobile) it won't transmit

Now having to restart device 3 or 4 times per day....

Bl**dy useless with samsung again making us users simply user testers for samsung screw ups 🤬🤬🤬
3 REPLIES 3
Egg1
Voyager
Options
You need an S21 after update, it will solve restarting for you by doing 10 a day on it's own for no reason 🤣
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @emeles 

I updated my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra to the March update on the 8th of March 23 and haven't experienced thesenissues.

I'm wondering if something on your phone is causing conflict.

Please consider using these genetic troubleshooting guides.

• Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 
  • Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 
  • Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset NetworkConnection. 
  • As a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone to rule out your sim card and or mobile network account. 
  • If you can try another sim card in your phone and then see what happens. 
  • If this isn't happening everywhere then also check any available network mast checker and speak with your network's customer service's. 

If these don't help then consider backing up and Factory Reset.

If that fails to help then please send feedback via your Samsung Members app for Samsung to look at this for you.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Fancydamzel
Student
Options

I also experienced no network connectivity after updating my S22 ultra about a month ago. This update gas rendered my fairly new phone useless with wifi. This is obviously a software problem but Samsung is choosing to remain silent on the issue and pretending that it's our phone that is the problem when that's not true. 

0 Likes