Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get back my saved email folder on S22... Not there anymore

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 07:36 PM)
Lily123
First Poster
Options
Cannot find my saved email folder that should be there anymore since I switched phone from Samsung galaxy s9+ to S22 ultra. All email folders were successfully transferred over but no saved email folder anywhere to be seen. When I press more options tap in email app there is nothing there either... Can anyone help please 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Lily123: Are you using the Samsung Email app? If so, please open the app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Manage Folders, and you can choose to show or hide the available folders for your registered email account. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Lily123
First Poster
Options
Thanks Andrew, I have the folder now but none of my old saved emails are there anymore
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lily123: I'm glad to hear that you've found the folder you were looking for. Regarding the missing emails, try opening the Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Select your account > Sync account > On > Sync period (or 'Period to sync emails') > Select 'All time'. 

If you're still unable to access your saved emails, try signing in to your account via a browser app (Samsung Internet or Chrome) and check to see if the emails are visible in the saved folder here. 

0 Likes
meher1226
First Poster
Options
Hi I have lost so many emails from my inbox its just showing email from now till Aug 2023
0 Likes