Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play apps keep automatically updating when I've turned off autoupdate

(Topic created on: 20-04-2023 09:56 AM)
Princelee
Explorer
Options
I an application that I've set to not automatically update because I want to manually update it as it causes issues each time its updated but for some reason the app keeps updating itself even though I've set my Google play to not auto update and I've disable automatic update on the app directly is there something going on that I don't know about ? Because I don't understand why it is randomly updating itself when I've already set it not to

13 REPLIES 13
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Sorry for delay in replying but a very busy weekend and it's been a bit blurry to be honest! lol. My Playstore seems to update itself from time to time. So I don't bother even checking for updates. Can you get to a Samsung store? Or even your network provider, if you bought the phone from them. They should be able to sort out your issues.
0 Likes
Princelee
Explorer
Options
Yea I will try to asap thank you
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I would dearly love to work in a shop where I could be hands on with the problem. Unfortunately I don't. Hope you get it sorted and please let us know if you do.
0 Likes
Princelee
Explorer
Options
I will do as its a really weird experience for me with everything being set to off and all