Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s22 versus s10 - thoughts?

(Topic created on: 17-12-2022 08:54 PM)
seanboss
First Poster
Options

I find that the s10 is better in many ways its got head phone jack memory cars and a 2k screen the s22 has losses Good screen only has HD 1080p no memory card no head phone jack its a down grade if you ask me

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My s10 is my second phone, as I don't upgrade with every new model.
Phones have a few gap between them. S7 edge small and compact was upgraded to a s10, then a s21. I don't want a flip phone and not sure about a s23 .... so a s32 might be my next phone.
0 Likes
Simonh1970
Journeyman
Options
I agree it's even a better looking phone...
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@seanboss  The S10 may have some advantages but in my view your analysis does not tell the whole story.   The S22 has a faster processor, offers an adaptive Refresh Rate up to a maximum of 120 Hz ,has the latest Amoled technology and a better camera specifications  for instance. Granted the resolution is a bit lower and memory card slot/Headphone jack important to some.  However with the  promotion of Cloud services/Bluetooth , availability of larger internal storage in some Devices these are now not available in the latest Flagship devices.  There is also demand to make phones slimmer and fit in more components.

A comparison on this site,whilst recognising that Benchmark tests are not always accurate or completely reflect real life usage.  https://nanoreview.net/en/phone-compare/samsung-galaxy-s22-exynos-vs-samsung-galaxy-s10#specs 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.