Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 series One UI 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 07:02 PM)
SamSpecter
Explorer
Options

One UI 6.1 will land on the Galaxy S22 series. However, it's unlikely that the phones will get Galaxy AI features.

If not the Galaxy AI features, the update will bring these features (at least):

• improved single-take mode
  • a new long-exposure feature
  • colorizing black & white images
  • cross-device video editing support
  • HDR video support in social apps
  • 12MP representative photo using AI upscaling

Samsung hasn't released a timeline for the One UI 6.1 update. However, you can check the Galaxy S22 series One UI 6.1 update tracker to check the progress.

23 REPLIES 23
keith30
Maestro
Options
Not bothered if you have to pay for it, when you pay enough for the phones anyway. Rip off!!
NerdyWay
Journeyman
Options

Productivity features like voice recorder transcription and note summary are what I need on the S22 Ultra ($1,500 US in 2022) and should be included in the next update.  S22 and S23 devices platforms are very similar and we should be a top priority for software updates.

AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
I don't understand why can't we get the AI features, S22 ultra is more than capable to run the ai features and the ai features are all software features not hardware technology
Marcin05400
Apprentice
Options
I think s22 ultra I will say get al
Serdarsss3
First Poster
Options

I think S22 ultra is enough strong to run that update and 5 years update support was one of Samsungs' selling point in these days. It will be a disappointment if they don't give 6.1 update ASAP. 

Wolfman127
Student
Options

Idk man sounds like those of us using the S22 will get all of the AI features 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s22-one-ui-6-1-testing-underway/

Members_QcnIjMd
Journeyman
Options

You're right, it's not the first time they've deceived us. They also quickly forgot about my Note 9.

Members_QcnIjMd
Journeyman
Options

An optimist, hopefully.

0 Likes
Fathi Elhaj
First Poster
Options

Probably after selling enough quantities of s24, then they will add these features to s23and s22

0 Likes