Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 LED View Case

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 04:54 PM)
Peperbus
First Poster
Options

On Monday I received my Galaxy S22 along with the LED View case. A similar model  which I also used very successfully with my previous device a Galaxy S9.

Imagine my dissapointment when I found it was not working correctly. Basically it appears there is no funtionality between the case and the device, with no way to carry out touch or slide gestures on the front of the case, or to accept or reject calls or alrms etc. Which according to the manual there should be.

I have spoken to Samsung, who carried out tests on the device and all were correct, they therefore suggested the problem lie with the case and would replace. The replacement arrived today with no change - still no funtionality! 

I see from another forum that it seems to be a common problem with this case for the S22 Series, wondering whether anybody else has experienced similar problems.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
steve0
Voyager
Options

yes, I have led case s22 ultra - and it is not working, no tap or slide to answer the call. Several youtube reviewers have reported the same problem. It might be that they have removed this function.  When you look at the case on the UK samsung site there is no mention of answering or rejecting calls  with the case, but the USA site states it does. 

0 Likes
Peperbus
First Poster
Options
I have spoken with Samsung UK abd they have confirmed that ghe case should operated through tapping and sliding. They checked phone settings and all were fine. It was they who inferred that case was defective. Obviously by what I have read, a wider problem.
0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options
Yep, another well tested product
0 Likes