Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro promotion

(Topic created on: 14-07-2022 11:48 AM)
pajo1999
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I have been waiting on my proof of purchase from o2 for weeks now. They said they sent it once before but I never got it so they just resent it 2 weeks ago. I wanted to place my claim for my eligible Buds but I am unable to open a claim. I couldn't submit it before as they haven't sent me out a proof of purchase and one of the reasons I got this device was to also get the buds. I contacted Samsung promotion support and they said they can't do anything as I didn't submit a claim before but I told them I couldn't as O2 didn't send me the proof of purchase. 

Kind regards,

Patryk

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Can't you screen shot a picture of the email 02 would have sent you
0 Likes
pajo1999
First Poster
Options
Already did that and sent it to them but because o2 sent it out after the 60 day claim period from the purchase or delivery date then Samsung said they won't let me claim. I explained to them that it's hardly my fault but they're not for having it.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It's not Samsung's fault either. The cause of the problem is O2 so tell them they have disadvantaged you and ask them to supply the buds.

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If it's outside the claim period then it falls on 02 to supply you them and has nothing to do with Samsung.

I hope you get it sorted..
0 Likes
pajo1999
First Poster
Options
O2 said they won't do it. I already spoke to them when I bought the phone and they said the only way is through Samsung. I get it's not Samsung's fault but I just don't see a reason why they still can't honour the promotion. I had the device, I tried to make a claim but it wouldn't let me without the proof of purchase. If I could have made the claim and then sent the proof after there would be no issue right now.
0 Likes
pajo1999
First Poster
Options
I already talked to them and they said the only way to get them is through Samsung and they have nothing to do with it. So long story short I'm f****d and there's nothing I can do
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
False advertising springs to mind, if you've got a receipt or email stating it comes with the earbuds pro give trading standards a call.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So they need to get a pair from Samsung, to give to you because their inefficiency disqualified you from the offer.
0 Likes