Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating about slow motion

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 09:09 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
I can't forgive regarding this! I had same issue with note 20 ultra now it's on S22 ultra is it my bad luck or Samsung carelessness. Slow motion on S22 ultra is soo choppy and skipping frame rates. Its never solved on note 20 ultra even though I submitted many bug reports. I am soo angry regarding this. I don't know what to do😡😡😡😡😡

6 REPLIES 6
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
This happens to me also! I had it on my Note 20 Ultra, sent many error reports, I was even told it is sorted but it never did.

Now I also have it on the S22 Ultra, which is really disappointing. I was really hoping that it would be a thing of the past, since I really enjoy using this mode.

PS : your video isn't showing, I think it has to be approved by the moderators first.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
dsss
Voyager
Options
Oh no! I had the video yesterday
0 Likes
Umka
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with s21 and s22. it is so frustrating i am thinking to ditch Samsung for good and go for Xperia a HTC new rumored flagship (or ef it Apple). this is unacceptable for a flagship phone and the worst thing is that s10 did not have this problem, so it is definitely fixable.

just reduce the number of pixels if you can not handle them....

One more thing that is very annoying is that Samsung does not reply and does not address the issue in any way. They just keep asking you to reset your phone or other useless but annoying things that do not solve anything just make you loose your time, data and will to stick with samsung.

ThreePinkApples
First Poster
Options

Switching to regular video mode, go into settings and turn off Auto FPS, then try to record slow motion again. This seems to have fixed it for me on my regular S22. Before this I got choppy videos at 24, 26, and 27 fps. Now I get a consistent smooth 30

Tchesh12478
First Poster
Options

As someone who had high hopes for this phone and its photo/video abilities and then spent a he'll of a lot of money on this device I can safely say I will never purchase a Samsung device again. I feel utterly cheated. The slow-motion and super slow-mo both are non-functioning when it comes to clipping in practically situation.  Forget about using them in anything that isn't extremely brightly lit. THEY WONT WORK. The samsung a52 I had previously is why I bought the s22 Ultra in the first place and after using the ultra it's clear that the a52(which costs less than half the price and is considered a mediocre phone) has a FAR better camera for slow motion and also includes a "Macro" mode for close-ups that is noticeably better than anything the s22 Ultra does. It's truly unbelievable. I've never regretted a purchase more than this one. I bought this thing for work and having read up on it(not enough) I thought it would be great. Unfortunately I think I was reading the hype rather than the reality. If you want a good phone for camera work/ social media work/marketing or just in general do not go with this one. Save some money and get an a52 or something that doesn't cost a fortune and still has a better camera. 

0 Likes
Naked_Ape
First Poster
Options
My note 10 plus is the same. Absolutely useless. Speeds up and slows down randomly. .
0 Likes