Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 12 month S22 disney+ subscribtion

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 07:23 PM)
cocoBeanxz
Journeyman
Options

I just go the s22 ultra, i've claimed the galaxy buds but im stuck on the disney+ offer. I tried to make an account but i got charged, I've followed the steps on the website but i still dont get it. I think this might be me being dumb, but can somone please help me out 😞 what do i do afer i've made an account? Where is the link for the offer? Am i supposed to be sent a code or what? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated : )

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
kieranc95
Student
Options
Hi! Can I ask where you went for the buds? Sorry I can't help with Disney!
0 Likes
SkyfallRD
First Poster
Options
I heard got wait till 25th then it will show on samsung benefits
0 Likes
cocoBeanxz
Journeyman
Options
Thanks 😊
0 Likes
SkyfallRD
First Poster
Options
No worries
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/. You should visit this website and follow the instructions shown on the website and u will be getting an unique code where it will automatically be redirected to Disney+ and create an account with same email address if you don't have one already. Give the card details and you are good to go. Followed the same thing I haven't been charged
0 Likes
SkyfallRD
First Poster
Options
I was thinking today same today y can't I get my Disney 12 month free but ee dunno of it different on other networks but ee told me today it won't show on samsung benefits at lest till 25th then people can get it
0 Likes
AndrewRat1985
Apprentice
Options

How ade people getting there S22 Ultra so fast i ordered mine on the 9th Direct from Samsung and tracking my order i wont be getting it till 10th of March. Which means i cant claim any of the extras till then 😢

0 Likes
cocoBeanxz
Journeyman
Options
I got mine through three