Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix one ui 5.

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 05:24 PM)
GF1O
Journeyman
Options
It's so buggy. Everything's so laggy and the keyboard swipe detection has gotten so bad. The navigation menu is also very very clunky. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Mine has been stable on fold 4
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
No issues for me 😊........performed partition cache wipe after update as always(done it twice just for good measure 😂).
keith30
Maestro
Options
Didn't think they had released the stable version for the Fold 4. Only Android 13 Ui.5 for the S22 range just now.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have updated my S22U and everything is running fine, no lag, judder at all
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Check if clearing the cache partition helps. You could also choose to repair apps (last option in the same menu as clear cache partition). Repair apps option will optimize all the apps and restart the phone.

0 Likes
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
My update is perfect, but curious to know the benefits of doing this? Thanks.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
It clears all the ***** on your phone which can cause performance/battery issues
0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options

My UK sim free S22 Plus I got update yesterday and I hate it. The stutters and lag are so annoying have to reboot the phone and it takes at least a minute or two to stop the app drawer stuttering when swiping up. Seriously Samsung fix it quickly. And the update is boring nothing exciting and these so called new icons look exactly the same. Yawn

0 Likes