Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair well s22 ultra hello s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 09:48 PM)
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
After many months we'll 6 its time to say good by to the s22 ultra a phone I have trueloved the camera has been amazing battery never fails a full day in fact it hasn't skipped a beat so why am I saying good bye simple put the S23 ultra has the same chip set the rest of the world has but its not my only reason the improvement in camera lens etc is another good reason as to why my hope is it lives upto and beyond the S22 ultra with all the reviews looking as amazing as they sound
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've just upgraded from the s21 ultra. For me it's been brilliant the last 2 years. I will be honest, this s23 ultra just feels so much smoother. Even setting up was quick with updating apps. Ive used snapdragon, I have a snapdragon chip in my tab s7+. I just think the s23 ultra is going to be a brilliant phone.
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
I have the Tab s7+ as well but I've always felt with the tablets we don't use it like we do with our phones so I tend not to make to much of a comparison with the phone and you will see a huge difference between the s21 and s23 big change in chip sets etc and I'm glad your enjoying it
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Honestly from a pure day to day, I can't say the S23 Ultra has been significantly smoother and if I do feel it, this is only down to it being fresh. My S21 Ultra is still buttery smooth and I think it benefits greatly from having 16GB RAM as opposed to the 12GB in my S23 Ultra. The S23 experience has been excellent however I've had one unexpected freeze and restart so far, hoping it's the last.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Both phone's are truly powerful devices and I'm sure your going to be blown away with your Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra @deadpool3049 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "