Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email won't send

(Topic created on: 04-02-2023 10:00 PM)
SebJenkins
Journeyman
Options
For some reason, my email suddenly won't send. Incoming server is fine but I can't send anything. Does anyone know a fix?
19 REPLIES 19
SebJenkins
Journeyman
Options
It's actually a hotmail account I am struggling with
0 Likes
Africanelephant
Journeyman
Options
I'm the same as you ,I've deleted samsung email and I'm just using outlook, although the focus email thing is doing my head in and I'm not sure if I'm missing emails
0 Likes
SebJenkins
Journeyman
Options
Not sure what the fix is really
0 Likes
Africanelephant
Journeyman
Options
Well I deleted the Samsung app and reinstalled it again , it works normal again but it's not using pop3 or imap , not that I know much about them ! What I did read it this port can be compromised/hacked , again I'm no boffin , they seem to thing we are all computer needs and can fix things ourselves. I removed Samsung email in the end
0 Likes
Africanelephant
Journeyman
Options
Nerds and think **
0 Likes
SebJenkins
Journeyman
Options
Can I change those settings without having to delete/reinstall?
0 Likes
Africanelephant
Journeyman
Options
I tried but couldn't but my emails were still there as I guess it's connected to outlook ?? Don't want to tell you something that deletes all of your contacts/emails
Africanelephant
Journeyman
Options
Why is the app using port 443??
I've outlook as my email and have had problems sending emails in the samsung email app, I've deleted the app and reinstalled it. It's now working but it says it's using port443 in the exchange settings
0 Likes
Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
Funny that but as this is a Samsung Email App we're talking about I'd have thought this was the correct provider to be asking, it's not Outlook app but the one provided by Samsung itself that's not working but only outgoing messages, so I see by the threads I've seen its not been resolved
0 Likes
RWCR
First Poster
Options

This is a known problem with the phone.   It doesn't matter what app I use for email, after a few days the app will not send mail unless I completely uninstall the app and start from scratch.   The answer to this problem seems to be there is no answer and Samsung have no intention of fixing a phone that is well known for multiple issues and bugs.   No problems with my tablet but Samsung seem to be trying to encourage me to return to an Apple phone.    Even the directions for checking the settings are incorrect and vary widely from expert to expert.

0 Likes