Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Edge Lighting ONLY when sreen is OFF - where is the option?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 11:37 AM)
note-lisa
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

i like the idea of the edge lighting.

however, i really don't need it when i working with the phone - so when screen is on.

how to deactivate the option? i remember that this was possible in the past: edge lighting only when screen is off. but i can't find the option.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reylob
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

Settings - Notifications  - Brief pop-up settings - Edge lighting style - Select Style and done

Settings - Notifications  - Brief pop-up settings - Show even when screen is off

But there is no option for only when the screen is off. It might come back in the future.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Reylob
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

Settings - Notifications  - Brief pop-up settings - Edge lighting style - Select Style and done

Settings - Notifications  - Brief pop-up settings - Show even when screen is off

But there is no option for only when the screen is off. It might come back in the future.

note-lisa
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

i hope it will, really. i am waiting for it.

0 Likes
Plazmex8
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

How is this marked as solved? Samsung removed a lot of useful features from one UI 4 that were present in oneui 2-3 ! Why are they reverting everything? I loved the edge lighting when the screen off so much and now I simply hate it. I don't want it to show when I'm interacting with the phone, just when the screen is off... This is so frustrating. 

0 Likes