Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ 12 month subscription loop

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 09:22 PM)
Colesy-RN
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else finding that you are just sent on a loop of scanning QR code, logging in and so on. There is no code etc. I have tried all I can think of and my S22+ is registered with my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Melnahum
First Poster
Options
Same thing is happening to me. I've signed up to Disney+ now but have no code, so will I get charged?
0 Likes
Colesy-RN
Journeyman
Options
I would imagine so. The code I guess is a payment code. Hopefully we can sort it.
0 Likes
Colesy-RN
Journeyman
Options
Fantastic thanks I will put the code I when my subscription lapses this month. Winner winner.
0 Likes
craigj
Explorer
Options
I had issues trying to get Disney + I subscribed they charged me I had to call them up and I gave them the code that was provided they refunded me and I got my free subscription
0 Likes
Amran Ashraf
First Poster
Options

Hi, there is no QR code on the web page to scan on the Samsung site. Can anyone help

0 Likes
Members_lpDLJc3
First Poster
Options

Perfect! This has sorted my issue with constant looping into the sign in screen for samsung boost! I was using Chrome, swapped internet browser to Samsung and Voila! code generated within a few seconds. Its taken me a full day looping round before i did this!

0 Likes