Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disnep+

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 02:54 PM)
huzzy
Apprentice
Options

I have purchase s22 5g on 3rd march 2022 and got it delivered on 7th April 2022.

For the last 2 weeks I'm trying to contact samsung in order to receive disney+ 12months code which came with the promotions.the customer service are useless you don't get no help what so ever and till now I'm waiting to receive the code.

I don't know if am I the only one been cheated or there are more people who samsung are fooling. 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you applied for the promotion yet?
Should be able to go into the boost section on the Members App and apply there.
Once you fill out the form and it gets accepted. The code will take upto 28 days to get to you.
Samsung probably won't be able to help as its a third party company that is dealing with the promotion
0 Likes
huzzy
Apprentice
Options
I have applied for it the day I received my phone. Its been 28 days and 2 weeks
0 Likes
huzzy
Apprentice
Options
I have even tried to apply again but it says imei number already used.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh OK
Not good
Definitely nothing gone into your spam folder for you emails I take it?
Provided all the information is correct, it should just be a formality
0 Likes
huzzy
Apprentice
Options
Checked all my emails. Nothing
0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options
they give an app to boost app
0 Likes
huzzy
Apprentice
Options
I have already done it same day I received my phone and since then its been over 28days.tried calling customer service but they have not trained properly. What you tell them and what they explain its 2 different things.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
you're not the only one ... apparently it's a scam from samsung ... they suck
AndrewL
Options

@huzzy: If you completed the form on the Samsung Boost website, and received an on screen message to inform you that your registration was successful, then a code should have been emailed to you within 28 days of the registration date. If this isn't the case then please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter by following the link below, and an advisor will be able to get this escalated for you. In the meantime, please keep an eye on your email inbox and junk/spam folder for any updates. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/