Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail enhancer: Dark strip on the right side of the photos.

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 12:21 PM)
Dalel_Daleyev
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone! I am a galaxy S22 Ultra user since end of August 2022. I am very happy with the phone. Recently I noticed a problem with detail enhancer: 

When I take a photo with detail enhancer on, the right side (the buttom side) of the photo will be covered with dark strip (My fingers are not near the lens, the lenses are clear). On the foto withou detail enhancer everything is ok. Even if I take a picture and then fastly move to gallery, I can see normal foto and then again the dark strip after the detail enhancer procces´s been finished.

Below are two photos: 1) is done without the detail enhancer, 2) with detail enhancer. Both of them are taken at the same place, at the same time. 

image.png

image.png

So the darker part of the photo can be seen. It really annoys me and I don´t understand why it happens. Below are some other photos with the dark area on the right.

image.png

image.png

I hope, this is some bug with software that can be fixed and the camera is ok.

I´ll be thankful for any help.

Cheers.

Dalel

10 REPLIES 10
Tessier
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
After endless discussion with support, I tried factory reset and flashing with Odin - the issue remains. So I moved back to an older SW version which works (S908BXXU2AVG6).

Therefore, I cannot try the November update (S908BXXU2BVKB) - does it solve the issue?

0 Likes