Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 11:20 AM)
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
anyone else having problems with Bluetooth? its off on my phone but my watch keeps buzzing with all the notifications and messages, got updated twice in January and now got another up 4th February, 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Maestro
Options
If you have WiFi turned on on your watch and the apps then notifications may still come through.
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
no it only connects through Bluetooth, its buzzing all day
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Is it an LTE watch and does it have it's own SIM?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you connect the phone and Watch via Bluetooth the updates should conclude meaning the reminders will stop..

I keep mine connected throughout the day so updates happen in the background or my phone and Watch remind me like yours. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
nope no sim, still doin the same today but not as much, even though my phone hasn't stopped
0 Likes
Tabbs
First Poster
Options
Hi, since my update 3 weeks ago, I had another update about 3 days later. Is that normal? Also, my Bluetooth just won't turn on. It acts like it then stops. I've diagnosed the phone & it says Bluetooth, not connecting, turn phone on & and off, try again, I've tried this & yet still failed to turn on. Can anyone tell me what's wrong. Much appreciated.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tabbs: If you have not updated your phone in a few months, then you may find that you are required to install a previous security or software update, after which the latest update can be pushed through and installed. If you have used the Phone diagnostics tool in the Samsung Members app, and an issue has been flagged with your Bluetooth connection, then I recommend heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred contact method, where an advisor will be able to arrange for the phone to be inspected by an authorised engineer. 

0 Likes