Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby routine issue

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 11:11 PM)
webprodson
Pioneer
Options
For the past month, I noticed that my location-based routines that put my phone on vibrate when I arrive at a location, does not revert to ring mode (full audio) when I leave the location, although I did check the option. 

It used to work on my S21 Ultra (I now have a S22 Ultra). Anyone else on a S22 Ultra having the same issue pls? Thnx 
-----------------------------------------
Phone: S23 Ultra / Tablet: Tab S8 Ultra / Watch: Watcg6 Classic 47mm
7 REPLIES 7
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
I don't know why but the Reverse Routine function has always been hit and miss with me since the very beginning of using Routines. It will choose to work or not work at random with me
0 Likes
webprodson
Pioneer
Options

It's really annoying, there's not much point of having a routine that doesn't work as intended

Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
The only workaround I can suggest (and I've done this myself sometimes) is to remove the Reverse Routine function from your original routine then save it. Then create a separate independent routine for the reverse, as in If your phone detects you leaving a location, then turn on ring mode. No reverts in either routine selected, just both working independently in tandem.

I can't guarantee it will work smoothly, but I've tried it myself to good results when needed.
webprodson
Pioneer
Options

It's a good idea, I'll try that. Thanks

Maxvax
Navigator
Options
I have the same issue with location based routines on my S20 FE. They used to work sometimes on one ui 4. Now they don't work at all on one ui 4.1
I've not had any help on here either
0 Likes
Dave1933
Journeyman
Options
I'm having a similar issue with my S22.

I have a routine that when I'm home:

enables flight mode
enables wifi
enables bluetooth.

When I had it in reverse action (selecting only disable flight mode) it wouldn't detect leaving home.

If I set a leave home routine, it still doesn't pick up on me leaving home to turn flight mode off.

If it worked, it woild be brilliant!
0 Likes
FeralBeerCan
Journeyman
Options
I have the same problem. On S21 ultra. Its so annoying that it doesn't reverse. Did you get a solution in the end?
0 Likes