Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating power saving routine

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 01:54 PM)
Nickb99
Explorer
Options

S22 Ultra, UK, with latest updates. I wish to create a routine (activated with a one-click widget on the home screen) that;

- turns off Bluetooth
- turns on airplane mode
- turns on power saving mode

This is straightforward to set up.  The issue is that I cannot add the widget to the power-saving home screen.
This would allow me to turn this routine off with one click. It takes me multiple clicks to get out of that screen and then another one to turn off the routine.

You can probably see that my desire to easily put the phone in and out of a low power mode. Anyone offer any suggestions or advice to achieve this? Back in the day I had a phone with a simple physical slide switch that would do just this task. Very handy! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @Nickb99, are you trying to place a widget under Settings/Battery and device care/Battery/Power saving or just on your home screen?
I've recreated your Routine on my Home screen as a widget (it saved mine to my blank 3rd screen) automatically.
I just moved it to my Home screen.Screenshot_20230330_170225_Modes and Routines_1000024875_1680192145.jpg
0 Likes