Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best sound equalizer settings

(Topic created on: 28-04-2023 07:59 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Our phone has flat sound, these equalizer settings should give it more bass and loudness. Try using jazz or this equalizer setting. Share yours! 

Screenshot_20230428_205336_Sound quality and effects.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
28 REPLIES 28
Members_ixalFDq
First Poster
Options

Found on Reddit:

Screenshot_20230829_002121_Sound quality and effects.jpg

Samsung kills dynamic range from the factory. You want REAL sound quality ? Take every frequency band and move it down -2db across the board. This will bring back your dynamic range, this was already thoroughly tested and proven on the s9 and s10. Probably still applies.

OP all your doing is boosting bass and treble, if you need to do that you just need a better listening application (better speakers, headphones)

Dynamic range is where the real SQ is at,. And turn off any other of those "enhancements".

Hana6
First Poster
Options

Oh woww. Thank you so much for sharing. I am using samsung galaxy a52 and was searching for the best equlizer setting for my phone since it doesn't sound good to me. Now my sound feels more alive thanks to this!!

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Care to explain more. This is from the normal setting and I should take everything by 2 dB? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
ꪀꪖꪀꪀꪮ
Journeyman
Options

Bass settings for samsung A51 please 

AndrewL
Options

@ꪀꪖꪀꪀꪮ: This can vary depending on the media type and app(s) you're using. I recommend heading to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Sound quality and effects > Equaliser, and trying the preset options so you can find the right fit for you. If you're using a headset, toggle on Dolby Atmos for an improved audio experience. 

0 Likes
T-Tech
Student
Options

I like this one but the next setting is also good too. Testing both to see which one I personally prefer.

0 Likes
T-Tech
Student
Options

This is also a good one, like the one above too. Testing both though 

Epic guy
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240105_120441_Sound quality and effects.jpg

Here my eq for A32 or type A

Get more bass by not make n

Petro26