Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery usage ONE UI 6 STABLE

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 09:04 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi folks, after updating to the stable version of one ui 6, my battery life has been absolutely terrible, i know this is common but how can i fix this or what can i do to atleast slow it down?

Not really impressed to be honest. 

3H SOT 149% BATTERY USAGE

There is no way 29% is lasting me 3 hours 47 minutes at this rate.

14 REPLIES 14
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
I've not noticed a difference with mine since updating but I believe the s22 is well known for not having a good battery life. Mines never been the best
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Yea i agree, s22 is a brilliant phone but the battery life isnt that good, gonna get a new phone next year hopefully, maybe the battery will be better.
CharlotteXxx
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I have no complaints about the phone other than that, I just make sure I take a charger everywhere I go😂 hopefully they make improvements with the s24. Not sure what the s23 series is like for battery life
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Honestly same as you, a charger if possible or power bank, considering i use it mostly for photography and social media/video streaming it does well for its purpose, hoping next year to get an s23u as ive heard they have decent battery life.
Dave123456789
Navigator
Options
Try galaxy apps booster through good guardians. I do that after every update. Battery life on my s22 ultra has maybe gotten actually slightly better, but it was already pretty average
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Have you run a wipe partition cache? Worth doing to rule that out (or help to fix your issue?).
0 Likes
Jojo71
Student
Options
I have the same issue. I had to charge my phone 3 times today. Its an S23 ultra that I've had for 3 weeks, battery was superb before the update. All my apps are glitchy and some won't even open. My pages are sticking on Internet and won't scroll and I'm constantly having to refresh the page. I have medical devices connected to my phone so this is very worrying for me if my battery dies while I'm out.
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
No i havent tried that, dont have access to a pc atm.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Yea im not really impressed, hopefully next update will change