Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Version 12 HELP

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 04:41 PM)
MelissR92
Apprentice
Options
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.... since updating to android 12 my phone constantly says there is moisture in the charging port (phone hasn't been in contact with water) and is flicking between USB connected&USB disconnected.... Samsung put a new charging port in 2 weeks ago and I have the same issue. Any advice/help welcome. 

I also can't use my official samsung super fast charger yet it works on my s20. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When you had your port replaced, there must be a report with it, does it say tested and working? I would bring your phone, report, charger and cables to Samsung store and show them its not working
0 Likes
mavetherave
First Poster
Options
I have lost my sound, how do I get it back
0 Likes
mavetherave
First Poster
Options
Can anyone tell me what to press to get my sound back
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I've read a good few posts from different people who are all experiencing the moisture issues
MelissR92
Apprentice
Options
Yeah there was. I'm having a new on put in tomorrow, which seems a bit pointless if it's a software issue... wonder when samsung are going to own up to it and fix it!!!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
We don't know if it's a software issue, it may truly be faulty port or board or voth, that's why I suggested that you have it looked at
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Start a fresh post, detailing what your issue is and someone may know the answer or provide you some advice
0 Likes
TST360
First Poster
Options
My wife's s20 fe had the same problem, but after a software update and the charging port replacement it went away.
0 Likes
MelissR92
Apprentice
Options
I had my charging port replaced 2 weeks ago and am getting it redone tomorrow. Unfortunately my software is up to date but I'm going to speak to the technician tomorrow
0 Likes